The End Of The Year As Told By "Friends"

So, no one told you life was gonna be this way...

6
NBC network

Finally, there is only about a month left till this college semester comes to a close. Seniors are preparing for graduation and freshman are thankful for surviving this year of change. The spring semester seems to go by so fast but there is still so much left to be done. I cannot completely describe my first year but the word "different" definitely seems to cover a majority of it. To better express this entire year, especially as it is wrapping up, I can relate it to one of my favorite shows of all time: Friends.

1. Trying to convince yourself you can complete all your work

Everyone knows the feeling when you have 3 papers, 2 assignments, a presentation, finals, and 8 quizzes to complete in the next two weeks. This semester is filled with tons of assigned work from your professors. If I did not procrastinate so much I could probably finish at a decent time.

2. Enjoying the spring weather

Finally winter and its freezing temperatures has come to an end. It will feel so nice to walk around campus without my hands feeling like icicles. Soon it will be time to sit out by the pool and work on trying to add color to my pasty skin.

3. Figuring out how to spend the rest of your life (particularly seniors).

There is still tons of things to prepare for as the school year comes to an end. You need to make sure to tie up any loose ends. Why doesn't adulthood come with an instruction manual?

4. When you finish your last test

It is about time. As finals come to an end all your hard works have paid off and you don't have to worry about trying to prepare for the next lecture. Finals are exhausting but there is no better feeling than when you turn in the last one for the semester.

5. Class. Registration.

I don't even like waking up for 9 am lecture, it is bad enough to get up early and try to snag a spot in your classes. There is meticulous planning that goes into prepping for registration day and nothing is worse than having a class filled, having to take a late night class, or being waitlisted. Lets have a moment of silence for those who battled it out trying to create the perfect schedule and failed.

6. Saying goodbye to your newly found friends

If I haven't said it a million times, it has been one crazy year. However, here's to all the new friends you made that helped you along the journey. I know there are many more memories to come but until then, I hope life stays kind to you.

I wish all the seniors the best of luck in their future careers as this semester finishes. College is already flying by like high school did but there is still so much to look forward to. Just a few more weeks and summer vacation begins.