The End Of Semester Break Down As Told By The Emperor's New Groove

LLAMA FACE.

48
disneyscreencaps.com

It's the most wonderful time of the year: finals are just around the corner. With all of the stress of the semester riding on your shoulder, the end of semester break down is inevitable. Maybe it'll take some stress off temporarily when you realize "The Emperor's New Groove" can relate 100 percent.

You can't stay focused in class.

And then you try to work on your assignments but you have no idea how to do anything.

Once you hand in your assignments you realize you've gotten it all wrong.

You attempt to look put together so people might at least think you're still a functioning member of society.

But that doesn't work so people keep asking you if you're OK.

Then try to give you a hug when you tell them that you're anything but OK.

Every time people even breathe in the library while you're trying to work you lose your temper.

And there's that one kid in your group project who never does anything.

Every time your alarm clock wakes you up in the morning you just get angry because sleep is currently the only thing that makes you happy.

You can't function properly unless you have at least one coffee a day.

Your mom doesn't know how to respond when you call her and vent to her about all of the stress in your life.

You try to stay positive when you have three exams, two papers, and a presentation all in one day.

Once it's all over and you've made it out alive you become overjoyed...until your final grades come out.