The 10 Types Of People You Meet In College

What would you do without them?

28
collegecandy.files.wordpress.com

College is the place to discover yourself. It's a chance to start over and reinvent yourself. While you are in college, you start realize that everyone is different in their own special way. I am still figuring out who I am and that is fine. You will only find yourself by hanging out with different types of people and becoming yourself. I was able to determine how people act and see what type of people they are. There are many types of people in college, but that does not mean that they are not unique in their own way. Here are some of the types of people that I have met in college so far.

1. The "Mom"

This is the person who is always prepared for anything. They always have food, plates, water, anything you can think of in their room or in their bags. They will always be there to help when you need it and take care of you when you are sick. They will make sure you get home safe and always go to class. These are the people you don't want to lose.

2. The Partier

These are the people that always like to go out no matter what day it is. They always know how to bring the life to the party and you are always in for a good time with them. They allow you to get loose and forget about everything you have been feeling.

3. The Student

This is the person that takes school work very seriously. They have never skipped class and always hand everything on time. These people will always be there to help you with homework and make sure that your essay is good to hand in.

4. The Nap Fanatic

These are the people that can sleep anywhere and at any time. They are always down for a power nap and can usually fall asleep in any position. Just give them a blanket and they'll be out cold within seconds.

5. The Best Friend

This is the person that will always be there to give you advice whenever you need it and to come over at any second to borrow your clothes. They are usually down for anything going from napping to going on an adventure. This is someone that will be in your room all the time. You don't want to lose this person.

6. The Best Friend- Guy Version

This guy best friend is someone who will tell you how it is and always be your shoulder to cry on. They will always be there to give you a room to sleep in when you need it and will most likely steal your food. This person will always be there, forever and always.

7. The Vent Buddy

These people will always be down to vent to whenever. They will be there for you at 2am or 1pm. These vent sessions will help you and them to finally release all your problems and to help you fix them.

8. The Snapchatter

This person is someone that is always on Snapchat or taking pictures of themselves or others. They always have to take pictures to remember the night and most likely their story will be over 100 seconds.

9. The Breakfast Club

These are people that will always be down to get breakfast with you. Getting breakfast before class is something that not everyone does so finding people that love breakfast as much as you do is a blessing.

10. The Work Buddies

These buddies are the people that always make work better. They will be there to help out whenever and they can become some of your best friends. Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone I work with in public.

All these types of people are worth getting to know. They all make transitioning into college much easier and help you discover who you are. Hopefully you get to meet all these people and find forever friends like I did.