The 10 Stages Of Registering For Classes As Told By Chandler Bing

If anyone understands the struggles of life, it's Chandler Bing

27
wattpad.com

It has come that time again. The time every college students anticipates with both excitement yet fear. The time to register for classes. It's an emotional rollercoaster no matter how prepared you think you are and usually goes a little something like this....

1. The Initial Panic Stage

This is the first wave of panic and is usually because you learn that registration opens the exact same time as your super intense and strict class. Just like Chandler, you have succumbed to the fear.

2. The Excitement Stage

You're ready. Your computer is up, your ideal schedule is ready to go and mentally you may not really know what's going on but it's okay, you got this!

3. The "OMG it is time" Stage

You're calm cool and collected... until the clock turns and registration has officially opened. War has begun.

4. The Mind Control Stage

At this point you realize that you are not the only person attempting to register for classes and the Internet is acting rather slow. Wouldn't it just be easier if all of these classes in your mind just magically transferred onto the computer.

5. The "Internet Broke And So Did I" Stage

Yes. The Internet has broken and has taken your soul with it. "Service Unavailable" is probably the worst message to appear on your screen at this moment.

6. The "Back-up Life Plan" Stage

Well, the one class that you needed to take to graduate college is full. Might as well drop out and college and reevaluate your whole life now that you can't take that one single class. It's the only option left.

7. The "Everyone Is Evil" Stage

No, I do not want to hear about how you got every single class you wanted without any trouble!

8. The "Self-Loathing" Stage

You decide it's just easier to accept the reality that everything is clearly your fault. Why? Why did you decide to major in this specific subject that requires you to take these specific classes? Yes, it clearly is because you hate yourself and don't want any social life whatsoever.

9. The "Everything Will Be Okay" Stage

At least this is what you need to tell yourself as you sign up for classes that have absolutely nothing to do with your major or life choices. But it's all okay, right?

10. The Acceptance Stage

Well, nothing you can do now. You got some of the classes you wanted at least right? Time to let the stress and tension that just erupted within you for the past twenty minutes fade into the background for a few months before you're right back here again... that sounds like a good idea.