Thank You, Coffee

Thank You, Coffee

For the love of coffee.

77
Thank You, Coffee

When you think of love, what comes to mind? Is it that fresh warm smell that takes over the entire kitchen in the morning. The smell of freshly brewed coffee? If it is, then you are probably a fellow coffee lover. Drinking coffee makes you happy, it brings joy to your life. Without it, your a grumpy old cat. Your day will probably suck and so will your mood. Coffee for you is more than just a drink that gives you a boost of energy in the morning, its more like a lifestyle. Without it, your life would be incomplete. Its your one true love and you will take down anything and anyone getting in the way of you drinking it. If this describes you, then you will probably be able to relate to these few things that coffee addicts know to be true.

1. The first thought you have in the morning is of your first sip of coffee that you will take.

That first sip tastes like heaven in a cup.

2. Knowing that those who hate coffee cannot be trusted.

Sorry not sorry.

3. Everyone who knows you knows to stay away from you before you have had your first cup.

You will murder anyone who talks to you before you have had a sip of your coffee.

4. That feeling you get after you finish that first cup of coffee.

There is nothing like it.

Thank you coffee for being there for me first thing in the morning when I feel like I can conquer nothing. Thank you for believing in me when I do not believe in myself. Thank you for getting rid of those awful headaches and for being their on gloomy rainy days. Thanks for keeping me warm in the freezing winters and for converting to iced coffee on blazing hot summer days. Thank you coffee for never missing a beat.

You are there for me when no one else is. I can always count on you no matter what I am feeling. I know I can change you up to make you feel good. The many different flavors you come in make it so difficult to get sick of you. I love that I can change you up depending on how I'm feeling. I can drink you plain, I can make you fancy and drink you with a little flavor, and still, I get that same feeling of joy and comfort with every sip. Yes you have those days where you get a little feisty, where you burn my tongue and spill on me and all my things. That is okay. I do not hold that against you, we all have those days where we screw up a bit.

So, here is to you, for being there on the good days and on the bad days. For being the best you that you can possibly be. For making me the best me I can possibly be. Thanks for staying there through the good times and the bad, for not giving up on me when I give up on myself. You coffee are the definition of love and happiness. Thank you.