Thanksgiving is approaching, and with it, the crazy traffic across the country. Here are a few driving tips to get you through the holiday:
1. Realize that holiday driving is a big deal. Stay alert and be extra cautious.
2. Have coping mechanisms prepared for when road rage kicks in. Bring music, chewing gum...bubble wrap...anything to release the rage gradually.
3. Thanksgiving is about sharing what we have, right? So do a guy a favor and let him into the lane.
4. Safety first. Safety does not equal slow. Drive AT LEAST the speed limit.
5. Always be prepared for a traffic jam. Stuck for two hours? No problem, I brought my hammock!
6. Don't cut people off. Do be the person who has a dramatic musical response to everyone else's driving. There's a song for that!
Holiday driving may be a challenge, but it's all in the way you approach it. Don't forget your bubble wrap, hammock, and singing voice! You'll arrive at you destination in no time!