Your Thanksgiving Dinner, As Told By Spongebob

A play-by-play of the day's events.

79

Every year families and friends gather to enjoy one of America's favorite holidays: Thanksgiving. It is a day which embraces the aspects of American culture we should not be proud of: binge football watching, binge eating, and binge drinking. "Amurrica," am I right? While some holiday dinners are more tame than others, family gatherings are destined to stir up some sort of excitement. So who else better to portray the days events than the characters of "Spongebob" themselves?

We start on November 1. when the first sign of Thanksgiving break is a couple weeks away.

"I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready"

Then you walk into the store and realize Christmas decorations have already infiltrated the aisles.

Soon you get home for Thanksgiving break and your mom demands your help to prepare for company.

On the day of, you feel #blessed when the aroma of food takes over your house.

Then your company arrives and you realize it's going to be a long night.

But when everyone is called to dinner...

And three minutes into dinner.

You are about to hit your food coma when your drunk relative makes a inappropriate remark.

"Can I be excused for the rest of my life?"

Things rapidly decline when your realize how much food you just devoured.

By the time company leaves, everyone is emotionally and physically exhausted. #zombiestatus

Then you wake up the next morning and attempt to run off last night's damage.

But then again, who cares, because Christmas is just around the corner.