10 Reasons To Break Your Cabo Diet

10 Reasons To Break Your Cabo Diet

253

Okay, so not everybody is going to Cabo for spring break. But no matter the occasion, you have probably felt pressure to cut back on poor eating habits for an upcoming event.

And you have probably broken that cutting back almost as soon as you started it. But it was for a good reason, right? 

1. You’re being really studious and staying on campus all day to study in the library in between and after classes. There’s not enough time to go home and make that quinoa and chicken salad so I guess you have no other option so you order something from the food court on campus.

2. Weekly Taco Tuesday is a good mental break from all the reading you have to do this week. It’s healthy to catch up with friends and hear their stories from the weekend. Plus, the pitchers and margaritas are too cheap not to buy.

3. You just heard that Munchy Movers delivers Casita’s and what’s better than a burrito in bed? You earned it.

4. That super nice guy you’ve been seeing offered to take you to dinner. Obviously, you can’t order a salad on the first date because you don’t want to be that girl. So, a bacon cheeseburger with fries will do.

5. In-N-Out. It’s never not good.

6. Cap’n Crunch.

7. You’re probably more enjoyable to be around when you’re eating what you want and not binge eating celery. Fat and happy is a real thing.

8. If you get Yogurtland, but put a lot of fruit on top instead of brownies and candy bars, it’s practically a cold fruit salad. With a few added sugars. And calories.

9. The farmer's market only comes to campus once a week and you’ve been eyeing the pad thai for a few months, now. You know you’re going to give in, eventually, so why not now?

Then there's the ultimate reason.

10.  People will still love you and be your friend no matter what you look like in a bikini for three days.