Ten Duo Halloween Costume Ideas

Ten Duo Halloween Costume Ideas

Whether it be with your boyfriend/girlfriend or best friend, coming up with a group costume can be hard.

52303
Ten Duo Halloween Costume Ideas
allthingssupplychain.org

Let's face it. We've all, at one point or another, have struggled with finding a perfect group costume. I've come up with 10 duo costume ideas for halloween this year.

1. Angel and devil. This one is pretty basic. You may see this one everywhere on your Instagram feed when you're scrolling through your feed the day after halloween. But it's super cute.

2. Cowboy fairies. Spoiler alert: my my roommate and I are going as this for halloween this year. This one is super cute and honestly less basic than the angel and devil one. Plus, you can dress your cat/dog up as one too. (If you shop on Amazon).

3. Frat boys. If your girls, this would look perfect. All you and your best friend have to do is get Lululemon guy shorts, a white tank-top and some flip flops and a visor and flip it backwards and refuse to wear a mask inside. And boom, you guys are frat boys.

4. The white t-shirt trend. I know this one was last years thing, but it would be cute. Grab a plain white short sleeve t-shirt and write something with a permanent marker that's the opposite of what you are. So, for example, mine would say something along these lines: "I don't use VSCO to edit all of my pictures." Which is a lie because it's the only app I use to edit my photos.

5. Switch outfits. This one would only work if it's a boy and girl friendship. Or if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend. It's exactly what it sounds like. You switch outfits. The boy puts the girl's outfit on. And the girl puts the boys outfit on. Simple as that. And even better, you don't have to spend money on buying a costume that you'd only wear once.

6. A black and white angel. This one kinda goes with the angel and devil one. But one is black. Get black angel wings, a black dress, black shoes, spray paint a halo black. Cute and easy to do.

7. Cops. I've seen this one all over TikTok recently. This one is super cute. I would have gone as this with Halle this year. But, I already have my cowboy fairy outfit picked out. But you can definitely go as this for halloween. Halle and I are doing this next year.

8. Pick me girl and pick me boy. Pick me girl and boys are still trending even though, they came up a long time ago. It would be really funny to see someone do this idea.

9. Vampires. If you're a girl and boy duo, you could go as Dracula and a girl vampire. But this one is super basic, too. To be honest, I'm gonna force my boyfriend to do this one with me.

10. Butterflies. Butterflies as super cute and super cheap and easy to put together a costume. Plus, you could draw some wings as you're eyeliner in different colored eyeliner. This one is a great duo costume halloween idea.

Regardless, of what you choose to go as for halloween this year, remember to be safe and have fun. Enjoy it while it lasts.