11 Places You Can Get A Discount At If You’re A Teacher

11 Places You Can Get A Discount At If You’re A Teacher And Most Likely Have No Money

We love to stock our classrooms, but our wallets aren't stocked enough to stock them.

129

If you're a teacher and anything like me you LOVE your students and LOVE seeing them succeed! You also love having a stocked classroom so they never have to ask the dreaded question of, "I can't find any fill-in-the-blank, do we have any more?"

Never fear! While these discounts, unfortunately, aren't 100% off, they will help you make stocking your classroom affordable!

1. Barnes & Noble

With Barnes & Noble's teacher discount program, you can get up to 20% off any day of the week and up to 25% off during their teacher appreciation days!

2. A.C. Moore

A.C. Moore offers 15% off of your entire purchase! This includes sale items too! It's the perfect stop to stock up on any art supplies or crafty things for your room!

3. Staples

Staples offers various ways to get discounts as a teacher. They even have a way for your students to shop at Staples and credit money back to your rewards' account!

4. Dollar Tree

At select locations, Dollar Tree offers 10% off with a teacher ID. OK, I get it, the Dollar Store is cheap as is, but imagine the shopping you could do with 10 percent off of already affordable items!

5. The Container Store

The Container Store offers various discounts and rewards throughout the year as a part of their Organized Teacher program. I mean, what teacher couldn't use a little extra storage space?

6. Banana Republic

Teacher discounts aren't just limited to classroom supplies! Banana Republic offers 15% off for educators!

7. The New York Times

Keep up with all the latest news without breaking the bank! The New York Times offers great educator discounts as high as 50% off a typical subscription rate!

8. Microsoft

Microsoft offers Office 365 for free for educators!

9. Party City

Party City gives various discounts to teachers through a rewards program. Throw that end of school classroom party in style and on a budget!

10. PBS

PBS offers free videos, interactive activities and lesson plans for educators through their online portal.

11. Scholastic

Scholastic has a special online teacher store that offers discounts and other products not available to the general public.

Let's face it: as a teacher, you have needs and lots of them. Kudos to these companies (and many others!) for trying to make our lives a little bit easier!