13 Taylor Swift Songs For Every Occasion

Whether you're feeling happy, upbeat, nervous, depressed, or nostalgic

797
Fanpop.com

Taylor Swift has been one of my favorite artists since the release of her very first album. Though she may get lots of criticism from the media, I can't help but love all of her music and the woman she's grown to be. If you've ever been to a Taylor Swift concert, you'll know that she shows she puts on are like nothing else in the world. Taylor's many, many songs seem to always be relatable in some way, so here's a song for every different type of situation in life. Whether you're feeling happy, upbeat, nervous, depressed, or nostalgic, Taylor has got your back with a song.

1. When you miss your mom

The Best Day- Fearless

2. When you miss being a little kid

Never Grow Up- Speak Now

3. When nobody understands your choice of men, but you're too happy to care

Ours- Speak Now

4. When Your ex-boyfriend is the worst type of person alive

Picture to Burn- Taylor Swift

5. When the nastiest person you know has crossed you once again

Mean- Speak Now

6. When a devilish skank steals your man

Better than Revenge- Speak Now

7. For the breakup that leaves you feeling so empty

Breathe- Fearless

8. When the memories of your past relationship become a little too much to bear

All Too Well- Red

9. When you're long overdue for a girl's night out

22- Red

10. When you finally go on a first date after your last relationship

Begin Again- Red

11. When men have called you psycho, and you might as well just prove them right

Blank Space- 1989

12. When you're done caring what people think of you

Shake It Off- 1989

13. And when you're ready to embark on a new journey in life (Or if you're just in New York City)

Welcome to New York- 1989