30 Taylor Swift Lyrics That Make Perfect Instagram Captions

Yes, the lyric queen Taylor Swift can be the inspiration to your Instagram captions.

7075

Taylor Swift is a lyrical genius. Her lyrics will somehow always have us feeling something different.

1. "High heels on cobblestones" - cardigan

2. "You won't remember all my champagne problems" - champagne problems

3. "I'm so sick of running as fast as I can" - The Man

4. "Is it chill that you're in my head?" - Delicate

5. "Ocean blue eyes looking in mine" - Gorgeous

6. "Knew he was a killer" - Ready For it?

7. "Welcome to New York" - Welcome to New York

8. "So hey, let's be friends" - Blank Space

9. "He can't keep his wild eyes on the road" - Style

10. "Still got scars on my back from your knife" - Bad Blood

11. "I stay out too late" - Shake it off

12. "Tangled up with you all night" - Wildest Dreams

13. "Forcing laughter, faking smiles" - Enchanted

14. "It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you." - Back to December

15. "Your name, forever the name on my lips" - Last Kiss

16. "We are never ever ever getting back together" - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

17. "It's like a kaleidoscope of memories." - I Knew You Were Trouble

18. "Two headlights shine through the sleepless night" - Treacherous

19. "It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters" - 22

20. "Losing him was blue like I'd never known" - Red

21. "It's a goddamn blaze in the dark" - ivy

22. "I never learned to read your mind" - exile

23. "Take the road less traveled by" - illicit affairs

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Groupillicit affairs · Taylor Swiftfolklore℗ 2020 Taylor SwiftReleased on: 2020-07-24Producer, Studio Personnel, Reco...

24. "Filled the pool with champagne and swam with the big names" - the last great american dynasty

25. "He's the song in the car I keep singing." - Teardrops on my Guitar

26. "Little Taste of Heaven" - Untouchable

27. "She wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She's cheer captain, And I'm on the bleachers." - You Belong with me

28. "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone." - Love Story

29. "You put your arm around me for the first time." - Mine

30. "Someday I'll be living in a big old city" - Mean