Why Taylor Swift Is A Life Coach

Why Taylor Swift Is A Life Coach

Thank you, Taylor.

23
Why Taylor Swift Is A Life Coach

Taylor Swift. The name, the myth, the legend. She has helped you dream of romance, help you through break ups, live in fairy tales and express yourself in a way you never would've imagined you could. You can't walk through campus without one person quoting Taylor Swift, singing her songs, or listening to it in their headphones. When it comes down to it, Taylor Swift is the inner voice in all of us that isn't afraid to speak.

She let you be that psycho ex-girlfriend. She taught you there is nothing better than revenge, and the only way to get over a breakup is to write a song about it.

But once the break up settles down, she let us all know that it's okay to be upset about it. It's okay to cry on your floor and "curse their name."

When times got tough, Taylor always reminds us a that a little party never hurts anything. It's okay to be silly and let your guard down. She has taught us that life needs laughing.

She also wants you to feel special. She made turning 22 a monumental year for you. Swift wants you to know that you're enough, and it's okay to be different.

Finally, Taylor taught us all how to not back down, even when someone is trying to steal your shine. In the end, you'll come out on top.

Basically what I'm getting at is Miss Taylor has taught us more lessons than we even realize when we're jamming out to her songs. Thank you T-Swift, for letting me know it's okay to be me.