Get Over It, Tattoos Should Be Socially Acceptable

I love my tattoos, and I don't want anyone judging them.

76
lowrider

I will state the obvious. I have a tattoo. Only one, for now.

This large and beautiful tattoo is located on my left side, where my rib cage is. I can tell you for a fact that it hurts so bad. Or at least it did. I designed it myself, it is a dedication for my mom. I had already gotten the words "Stena" put on my rib cage.

The words felt boring and lonely, it was about four to five inches below my armpit and no one could ever see it. It was covered by my bra or sports bra at all times! I wanted something beautiful and I wanted something that people could actually look at.

That leads me to my next statement: You never know why someone gets a tattoo or why they put it in a particular position. It's their body, their art. So why do people feel the need to judge them?

A tattoo doesn't make someone less intelligent, less respectful, less kind. A tattoo is someone trying to express their feelings, their art, their passion. I wouldn't want anyone judging my tattoo, no matter who it was or why they were judging it. I hope that whoever reads this agrees, agrees that they don't want anyone judging their tattoos. I know I won't.