The reality of graduating during the coronavirus pandemic: A Q&A with Tara Shultz

Shultz provides insight into the life of an ASU graduate looking for work during a spike of unemployment and a health pandemic

8

1. Where did you graduate from, and what did you major in?

2. What was it like spending your last semester under quarantine amidst the coronavirus pandemic?

3. Of all the things you missed out on because of quarantine, what has been the hardest?

4. Were there any positives to finishing school in quarantine?

5. What have you done to make up for some of the graduation traditions you aren't able to do? How did you celebrate?

6. What are your next steps after graduation, and have they been impacted by coronavirus?

7. What will you miss most about ASU?

8. What are some of your best memories at ASU?

9. What about the last few months do you think you'll remember most?

10. What is one piece of advice you would love to give to the class of 2021?