It's only a matter of time before Trevor starts singing "I'll be your Mr. Right, girl."
"Listen To Your Heart" premiered last night on ABC and oh boy do we have some new drama that will be taking over our Monday nights.
While I feel like a lot of us aren't 100 percent sold yet on whether or not we are in love with the show, it definitely has potential to be a great filler for "Bachelor" Mondays.
Jamie was one of the ladies to take last night's more eventful storylines getting the first date with Ryan where they got to sing "Gravity" by John Mayer together and it was adorable.
But, at the end of it all, Jamie "listened to her heart" and chose Trevor, who seems like he could talk his way into and out of anything.
1. Trevor gives major Luke P. vibes.
2. He tries way to hard to say the right thing to put her in her feels when it doesn't seem genuine.
3. Ryan is LITERALLY a Shawn Mendes doppelganger.
4. Ryan and Jamie's chemistry together was way more real than her and Trevor's.
5. There is definitely going to be drama next week with Trevor's past being brought to light.
6. Ryan has a better voice than Trevor.
7. It's only a matter of time before Trevor starts singing "I'll be your Mr. Right, girl."
8. Trevor's energy is just sketchy.
9. Ryan definitely has cool guy, laid-back, faithful vibes, unlike Jamie's past relationships.
10. Ryan and Jamie are literally Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.
As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.