Apocalypse Plans
Politics

Planning For An Apocalypse

Are you planning or thinking about planning?

48
Planning For An Apocalypse
Photo from Pexels.com

Apocalypse, a word we hear too often in 2018, and a lot in 2017 and the year before that, and before that. Pretty much for the last few decades, it has grown to be more and more commonplace. Whether it will be by some crazy mutated disease, nuclear war, asteroid, alien invasion! Or a so-called-Zombie Apocalypse. You ask just about anyone, and most will surprise you with their "plan" in case something happens.

I have heard a lot of people respond with something similar too " I will grab my guns and head to a Walmart or Store, and set up camp on." Or "Go to the nearest Walmart and stock up on supplies." And even "Plan? I am not telling you what it is except I am prepared." With having a plan and being ready already such a big thing to a lot of people, shouldn't your plan include knowing that others have these types of plans?

I suggest planning ahead if you chose to have a plan or worry about such things. But, plan ahead that, others will panic, survival will take over, and self-preservation will activate in the large majority of the population. People will flock to the stores and harm each other in the process to take what they need, especially when the real panic sets in. So, you either want to have supplies and stuff already on hand or you want to have basics and have a plan as to how to get things.

I won't lie to you, I myself have a plan for in case something happens to where I feel I have to protect my family. I am not going to go into great details as it is my plan. But, it is something to think about. Its right up there with having an escape plan from your home in case of a fire. Accept this plan is all about what you might do in case the world plunges into chaos, and it potentially reaches your town or front door.

With multiple governments and government agencies around the world with their own various apocalypse plans, it truly may not be a bad idea to think about one for yourself and family. More as a just-in-case sort of measure. But, if you get into it and become a doomsday prepare then more power to you. Whatever floats your boat as they might say; and whatever you plan might be, just be sure to really think it out. People will also be planning; others will be in a chaotic survival mode and flock for supplies. I would not recommend flocking to the nearest store or station to join the mad rush for supplies. Either have some ready or be prepared to wait things out a bit while the chaos moves on or settles down. Remember your priority is safety for yourself and your family.