Tina Belcher Described Trying To Survive After Spring Break

21 Times Tina Belcher Described Trying To Survive The Semester After Spring Break

The struggle is real

27

Getting back into the swing of classes and school work is extremely difficult after spring break, and no one describes this pain better than Tina Belcher.

1. When you realize you need to get straight A's from here on out and there is no way that will happen unless you go to office hours: 

2. When attendance is mandatory:

3. When you were definitely online shopping in class and you get called on to answer a question:

4. When you make a shared Google Doc for the class to use to study for the final together:

5. When your prof thinks the best way to end the semester is with a GROUP PROJECT: 

6. When you only one went out for one drink the night before class and it turns into 20: 

7. When your roommate reminds you tomorrow is Monday:

8. When your crush isn't answering your texts but that's ok because you have 3 papers to write and a presentation to finish:

9. When the Sunday Scaries hit you:

10. When you're psyching yourself up for an exam:

11. When you're having a mid-semester crisis:

12. When your prof announces that the final is cumulative:

13. When you get a D on a paper and you're telling your friends:

14. When you reward yourself with McDonald's for going to class:

15. When you have to dress up for your presentation after a whole semester of wearing sweatshirts and leggings:

16. When your professor is passing back a paper you thought for sure you got a C- on but you ended up getting C+:

17. When you're out of beauty essentials but the semester only has a week left and you have negative 300 dollars:

18. When you're on your way to your final class with the feeling of failure hanging around you:

19. Typing your final paper like: 

20. When you spent the night before your massive final exam drinking instead of studying and you have to rely on your creativity and wits:

21. When you somehow passed all your classes: