Hot Take — The Sun Is Actually Cold

Hot Take — The Sun Is Actually Cold

You've heard of the flat Earth theory, now there's the theory that the sun is actually cold.

408

There have been some hot takes that have turned out to be true, and the next one might be that the sun is actually cold now. It'll be a race between proving that the Earth is flat and that the sun is actually cold. There is strong evidence that this is the case. The people following this theory are up and coming. This might be the next hot take that takes off and gets a lot of people thinking. Just think that you're reading this first before it really explodes.

I personally first heard this hot take on the podcast Pardon My Take presented by Barstool Sports, and it just really blew my mind. Now, ever since I heard it on there I've been preaching it all the time. I think I've done my part in getting people to believe. People just need to see the evidence that everyone has been presenting, whether it is by me or someone else.

The sun is actually cold and if you need to be convinced just think about one simple concept. How hot is space? Well I can tell you that it is not hot at all. It is actually very cold, so cold that it can be around -450 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, the higher you go in elevation the colder it gets. If the sun was actually hot, it would be the other way around. The higher you would go in elevation, the hotter it would be there. The only logical thought process because of this data is that THE SUN IS ACTUALLY COLD.

I know most people will just play this off as being false, but once science proves this theory right you'll be sorry that you ever doubted it. There will be sometime when everyone believes this theory and you'll be looking like the fool. I just wrote this article to try and bring awareness to this big issue going on.