Study Sounds For The Over-Procrastinator

Tunes to help you through your final cram sessions: breathe, put in your earbuds, and get to work

7

Sooo finals is around the corner and the final crunch is here. As your locking yourself in the library or holing up in your room you're gonna want some music to keep you sane and focused. Here are three different playlists for the study vibe you're craving for the final push before you go back home and start packing for the beach.

Playlist One: Indie Eclectic

A mix of indie music that will fade into your background as you bob your head and finish the presention due at midnight assigned a month ago

Lost in the Light- Bahamas

Honey- TRACE

Hunger of the Pine- Alt-J

Sedona- Houndsmouth

Time is Dancing- Ben Howard

Bros- Wolf Alice

Playlist Two: Voiceless Visions

Songs for when you need to sit down and grind, you can't have a banger or lyrics distract you, so here's some lyric-less pieces to push you through that paper

Distant Fortune- Daniel Kaede

Pavane, Op. 50- Marcel Depuis

A Slowly Falling City- Union Pulse

Falling Slowly- Nick Worraf

Missing You- Trevor Gordon Hall

Morning Mood- Henrik Janson

Playlist Three: Electric Nights

Indie Electric vibes for when you are hyped up on caffeine and pushing through your final two hour block of study time before the test

Let it Be- Labrinth

What You Know- Two Door Cinema Club

The Sound- The 1975

Loud(y)- Lewis Del MAr

Out of My System- Youngr

ILYSB- LANY