How To Plant The Seed To Start The Process of Harvesting

When the roots are deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.

3
https://www.pexels.com/photo/clear-light-bulb-planter-on-gray-rock-1108572/

This article can be written in many different directions and can be applied to several areas of life.

But I am here to speak some wisdom from a standpoint of an individual that plants a seed and once expected change right away, but in reality, the best of things take time. We feel that as if sometimes we have been waiting for our "produce, answer, or problem solver" for ages, but really God is preparing not only you, but the situation for the best final outcome, or harvest possible.

As the great book of Galatians 6:9 once said-

"There is a harvest time."

We often become weary during this time and have the urge to quit right before the answer is shown to us which causes us to pick the less worthy of a path which leads us to not only something that isn't part of Gods plan, but something that is a second choice and not worthy.

When the Lord prepares the answer, source or area for us to walk into; he also uses this time to prepare us for this journey.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield" -Psalm 28:7