7 Pumpkin Spice Drinks From The Starbucks 'Secret Menu'
popular

7 Pumpkin Drink Hacks To Spice Up Your Starbucks Order This Fall Without A Basic PSL

For the love of all things pumpkin spice!

4817
Natalie Citro

The season of everything pumpkin flavored is upon us. As of August 28, you can finally order your favorite pumpkin drink at Starbucks again! While you may be content with the traditional pumpkin spice latte, below are enough options to keep you from getting bored all fall long while allowing you to try a new pumpkin concoction every day of the week.

Pumpkin Spice Caramel Macchiato

How to order: Ask for a traditional caramel macchiato substituting the vanilla syrup for pumpkin spice syrup.

Bonus: This is great as both an iced or hot drink.

Caramel Apple Pumpkin Spice

How to order: Ask for a caramel apple spice with two pumps of pumpkin spice syrup.

Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

How to order: Ask for a hot chocolate with two pumps of pumpkin spice syrup.

Iced Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte

How to order: Ask for an iced chai latte with coconut milk, half pumps chai and half pumps pumpkin spice.

Java Chip Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino

How to order: Ask for a java chip frappuccino with two pumps of pumpkin spice syrup.

Pumpkin Spiced Doppio 

How to order: Ask for a doppio with three pumps of pumpkin spice syrup and a splash of milk (of your choosing).

Pumpkin Spice Iced Tea

How to order: Ask for a shaken black iced tea with coconut milk instead of water, add pumpkin spice and cinnamon dolce syrup.

The next time you go to get your caffeine fix, try one of the pumpkin drink hacks above instead of the fan-favorite pumpkin spice latte and prepare to have a new favorite drink this fall.

From Your Site Articles