The Stages To Painting A Cooler

The Stages To Painting A Cooler

Paint a cooler they said...it will be fun.

31
The Stages To Painting A Cooler

Every year when formal comes around it is all about painting a cooler for the guy who asked you to be his date.

1. Excitement. YAY, I am going to formal! You think it is a good idea. You feel crafty and must reward your date with an awesome cooler.

2.You start searching for the perfect design. From Pinterest to Google to TSM. The limit of possibilities is endless.

3. You get excited for all the ideas you have come up with. This is going to look perfect.

4. You pick a design and get started. Time for no sleep and no social life.

5. Sanding. It all begins here, you did not think it would take this long. You were way too wrong. If you are doing this without an electronic sander, you are now regretting it.

6. Can I back out? There is still a few days left…he can find another date. Right? But I really want to go.

7. Base coat. You are way over your head now. Designing a cooler is one thing but you did not realize everything you had to do before actually starting it.

8. Finally after the hours of sanding and drying the base coat, you get to start the actual design. This is when you get excited again.

9.Tracing is not as fun either. The excitement left you really quickly. Again. When do I get to start the actual painting of this cooler.

10. I sanded, primed, and traced. I can now actually begin. I hope at least.

11. This looks terrible. You begin second guessing all the work you put into it and think no one will like it.

12. I only have a few days to finish this. I got this. I can’t though. I don’t have anymore energy.

13. I wonder if any of my friends love me enough to help me work on this. Nope no one wants to help. What did I get myself into!?

14. I have spent more time on this cooler than actually participating in life lately. I just want it to be over.

15. Sorry professors, I was too busy working on this cooler and could not finish any of your assignments. I promise I will make it up, oh wait you do not care.

16. I am almost done. I can do this. All you need to do is believe in yourself.

17. Just kidding. You stay up all night doing finishing touches and make sure it looks absolutely perfect.

18. Wow, I did an amazing job. I might cry. I do not know if I want to cry though because it is over or because I did such a good job on it.

19. Wait, I still have to fill it for him. Can he not just be happy he is getting a cooler? Guys are so much trouble.

20.I do not wait to get rid of this cooler. It holds all my blood, sweat, and tears. Literally.

21.OMG! He loves it! He better not mess it up. I will not be a happy camper.

22.Oh well. It is over. Let’s get this weekend started.