11 Must-Try Spring DIYs For 2019

11 Must-Try Spring DIYs For 2019

A new season calls for new things to try!

13
11 Must-Try Spring DIYs For 2019

A new season calls for new things to try! Burst into spring with these 11 fun and fresh do-it-yourself ideas to try this Spring season:

1. Make your own cold brew.

Anyone else love Starbucks cold brew... so much that you spend way too much on it? Well, you can make your own and save big while getting the same satisfaction! Here's a simple way to make your own cold brew from home.

2. Freeze some fruit popsicles.

Popsicles are the perfect little snack to refresh and cool down mid-day or at night! This recipe will have you refreshed all Spring long.

3. Make fro-yo fruit bites.

What's better than healthy dessert or a sweet bite for breakfast? These fro-yo fruit bites from Delish will leave you feeling guilt-free and satisfied!

4. Decorate with DIY Spring wreaths

Want a cute new door decoration to celebrate the much-wanted warm weather? These cute DIY Spring wreaths will brighten up your home!

5. Design some pillow covers.

Time to change up your darker tones to brighter ones! Little changes like new pillow can make a big difference in your home. These pillow case ideas are perfect for Spring!

6. Carve a watermelon fruit bowl.

Hosting a Spring barbecue or just entertaining some friends on the weekend? This carved watermelon bowl will leave your guests super impressed.

7. Do some wine cork crafts.

Leftover wine corks? These fun crafts make for good decoration (perfect for Spring decor)!

8. Make tassel earrings.

Personally, I think tassel earrings are the cutest new trend and can spice up any outfit. However, they can be expensive at times. So, what's better than making your own in different colors and styles for less? Here's a tutorial.

9. Create your own perfume.

Blossom into Spring with new smells brought to you by...yourself. Yup, that's right! Here are some ways to make your own long-lasting perfume.

10. Make flavored ice.

Time to enhance your hydration with some flavored ice for your water bottle! Lemon, mint, cucumber, and more -- here are some fun ice flavors to try this Spring.

11. Build a birdhouse.

Give your backyard a new personality and bring in the pretty birdies to watch with your morning coffee...