Top 5 Sunny Destinations For You Spring Breakers
Spring Break

We all know spring break is one of the best times out of the school year. But what are you doing for your spring break?

365

Spring break is a time to relax, have fun, and enjoy your time away from the responsibilities that school will give you. I have compiled a list of the BEST travel destinations for a spring break vacation. This list consists of places you can drive to, which will save you money on airfare, and destinations that will make you want to go all out and be calling into work asking for hours.

Cancun, Mexico

Source

Cancun is the place to be if you want to have a memorable spring break. From the tropical beaches, daytime pool parties, and crazy events going on you'll never have downtime, there will always be something to do and new to see. Fair warning, it will get hot due to the massive crowds, normally most people will be bothered by how crowded it gets, but if you go in with the mentality of "I'm here to have a good time" that you will indeed, have a good time!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Source

Although Cabo is like Cancun for spring break with the beaches and music parties, there is one thing that Cabo will take the cake on, and that is hotels. Hotels in Cabo are like any other hotel, ranging from fair priced to very expensive. But one thing these hotels all have in common is they're absolutely amazing, fitted with the best views, and nightlife. If you want a party after a party, book a hotel asap.

Panama City Beach, Florida

Source

Do you want to go all out for your Spring Break? if so, then Panama City Beach is the place for you. This beautiful beach city on Floridas coast Is the number one travel destination for spring break. If you want to have the time of your life to have a story to look back on, book a trip ASAP, tickets to events and hotels go by quick and can run quite expensive, so if you're thinking of going, you better start saving up!

Lake Havasu, Arizona

Source

Lake Havasu is a place where most families go during the summer to enjoy a nice vacation on the water, rent a boat and just relax. But what is it like filled with college students on spring break? Havasu is where you can save the most amount of money on hotels and plane tickets — if you're lucky you live close enough to drive. Spring break in Havasu is very extraordinary, its people who live on the lake and college kids renting boats and jet skis all joining together to create the biggest party barge you will ever see, although you may meet some interesting people who have been "stuck" in spring break since 1985, it will be one of the best times you will ever have.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Source

Puerto Vallarta has always been a top spring break destination, especially since 22 Jump Street came out. That movie put Puerto Vallarta on track to be one of the most desired spring break destinations for years to come. This spring break destination is one of the most lively cities day and night while it is being accommodated by college students. If you want a party that never stops, then book a hotel and flight down to Puerto Vallarta and don't look back!