6 Reasons Why Spring Breaking With Your Parents Is Basically Like Going To Cabo With Your Roommates

Quality food and quality time, what could be better?

1281
Maggi McCann

My Spring Break is about to be so lit! I'm going to Punta Cana for six days with Mom and Dad! If you're taking this as sarcasm, you probably don't know my Mom and Dad. Vacationing with you're parents is really fun though! Here are the top 6 reasons why Spring Breaking with your parents is awesome!

1. Freeeeeeee

Break out your bikini and put away your wallet! Mom and Dad are buying!

2. You get their undivided attention

Mom and Dad love you and actually want to hear you go on and on and on about your friends at school and the parties you've been to and the clubs you've joined. They want to know everything and without your friends or siblings standing in your way the stage is all yours!

3. Quality time

After spending three months straight at school and calling my mom every day to tell her I miss her I'm ready for some one-on-one with Mom and Dad.

4. The food

Since you're not buying on Spring Break: Mom and Dad Edition you might actually get to go somewhere that isn't a fast food drive thru! Which is always a relief to your body after spending so much time eating fried food at school!

5. The fun stuff you can do

You can do fun stuff when you go away with your friends too, but some things are just better with parents. Mom and I went on a booze cruise scuba diving adventure on a pirate ship last year in Aruba and it was the most fun I think I've ever had with that gal!

6. Oh, the places you go

When you're not paying the air fare or the hotel (or anything) your parents get to pick the destination and since they've been around the block once or twice they know the hottest places to go and things to do.