Things To Do Over Spring Break

Things To Do Over Spring Break

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'" Robin Williams

14
Things To Do Over Spring Break
StockSnap

Sure, spring break has a stereotype to be full of partying and bad decisions, but in reality it can be a lot better, and a lot safer, than that. Spring break should be memories we can actually remember instead of memories told from other people. It's a time to be with family and friends from back home, not out partying every night. I'm not saying don't have a good time, I'm saying have a good time without making bad decisions. There are more things to do over spring break that are more fun and more productive.

1. Unwind and Forget About Classes.

This is time without worry of classes.You might have work to do over break, but you have time to do it. If you work on it in increments, the work won't be as stressful. Also this now gives you time to actually relax. That's something most college students don't have time to do at school. So forget about class, forget about school and focus on yourself for once. There are endless possibilities now that you have all this free time on your hands.

2. SLEEP!

No classes also means you can sleep in as long as you want! So you can stay in bed until noon with no consequences. This will give you time to feel well rested and it'll make you feel more energized. Sleep is something all of us need to survive and in college, we don't get enough of it. We try our best to get enough sleep through naps when we can but ultimately, we never catch up on sleep or feel rested. It's just not something we have time for in school. Sleep should be our number 1 priority over break.

3. Enjoy Fresh Air with Friends.

It's starting to get nicer out and we've been coped up inside all winter. Go outside! Get some fresh air, hangout with friends, and just go outside. If it's a nice enough day, get a picnic together and spend this time enjoying your friends who you might not have seen in a while. It's a great way to catch up and make fond memories. Maybe get in touch with your inner child again and run around a park. Just go outside and enjoy the beauty of nature for yourself.

Spring Break may not be as long as Winter Break but Spring Break means that you're that much closer to summer and the end of the semester. Use this time to go out and relax, enjoy yourself. Have fun with old friends, this might be the last time you see each other till summer. Soak up as much of break as you can and make the best memories. You won't regret it. Spring Break is the start to the end and we need this time to prepare for the many nights of studying and stay up late to get work done.