Songs You Should Have On Your Road Trip Playlist

I have them all, you should too!

19
Creative Commons

Over the past year, I’ve spent hours upon hours driving across my beautiful state. During that time I have to depend on podcasts, conversations, and mostly music. In order to make those long road trips worthwhile it is important to have the right playlists and entertainment. Don’t worry; I am here to make sure you have those things. There are two types of music to have. The old songs that can make you sing along at any moment and the current hits that make you feel things you never thought you could. These are just a few of my recommendations!

Old school:

“Party in the USA” – Miley Cyrus

We miss the old Miley. Actually we just miss music from Miley period.

“Would You Go With Me” – Josh Turner

“Your Man” – Josh Turner

“I Wanna Talk About Me” – Toby Keith

The ultimate shut up anthem hands down.

“All I Want To Do” – Sugarland

“Stay” – Sugarland

“This One’s For the Girls” – Martina McBride

If you're ever in the need of some empowerment....here it is!

“Man! I Feel Like A Woman!” – Shania Twain

“Party For Two” –Shania Twain ft. Billy Currington

“Watching You” – Rodney Atkins

This song will be stuck in your head for days!

“Someone Else Calling You Baby” – Luke Bryan

“Call Me Maybe” – Carly Rae Jepsen

“That’s What You Get” – Paramore

Classic heartbreak song.

“Mess I Made” – Parachute

“Gives You Hell” – All-American Rejects

Anything by Rascal Flatts

There is no such thing as a bad Rascal Flatts song.

Anything by Taylor Swift

Anything by Maroon 5

New favorites:

“The Fighter” – Keith Urban ft. Carrie Underwood

This song is my new jam. I listen to it literally everyday.

“Eyes Shut” – Years & Years

“The Days” – Josef Salvat

“Open Season – Gryffin Remix” – Josef Salvat

You will be dancing like the girls of SNL when this song comes on.

“Till I Found You” – Josef Salvat

“Fight For Love” – Kwabs

“Holding Balloons” – Graham Candy

My new uplifting jam, so good!

“Take My Body Higher” – Shoffy ft. Lincoln Jesser

“Circles” – machineheart

“Drifting” – G-Eazy

I love me some G-Eazy but who doesn't right?

“Teenage Craze” – KLOE

“Lush Life” – Zara Larsson

“Surprise Yourself” – Jack Garrett

You'll go through a range of emotions through out this song but come out loving it.

“The Little Things” – Big Gigantic ft. Angela McCluskey

“Humble and Kind” – Tim McGraw

“My Heart Beats 4 U” – Rooney

This song just makes me feel good at the end of the day.

“Backbeat” – Dagny

“Already Love” – Great Good Fine Ok

Please check out these songs, you will not be disappointed!