7 Songs You Need For Your Fall Playlist

7 Songs You Need For Your Fall Playlist

As the colors change, It's time to turn off the summer jams.

7
7 Songs You Need For Your Fall Playlist
Kateri hartman

Fall is just around the corner, and with turning leaves comes new beginnings. As freshmen start their new lives and other students return to classes, we are reminded of common fall traditions. Football season is upon us, which means friday night lights and plenty of Saturday game days. With a new season comes new music, and these are the 7 songs you need to be listening to this fall.

1. "Closer"

The Chainsmokers and Halsey, with this recent radio hit, accomplished artists Halsey and The Chainsmokers create a piece with relatable lyrics. Not only does it have a great story told from both sides of the relationship, but it features an irresistible sound that one simply cannot help but dance to.

2. "Broccoli"

Dropping a mix tape in 2014, d.r.a.m. immediately took off. He pairs with newcomer Lil Yachty from Atalanta, Georgia in a fun hip hop track called Broccoli. This song has recently spiked in popularity with high schoolers and college kids alike, perfect for playing in dorm rooms or in car rides after school.

3. "Bring Back the Summer"

For those of you who can never really let summer go, this one’s for you. In this fun upbeat dance track, you can reminisce on the good times of the summer as if it never left.

4. "Cool Girl"

With another great song, Tove Lo comes out with a song that sounds just as cool as the girl it describes. It may describe exactly how you feel with the startup of school, wanting to be free, never wanting to settle. With a great beat and a good vibe, cool girl will make you feel like just that.

5. "Say It"

In perhaps the best track of the list, Say It features sounds that will make car dancing the most fun it’s been all year.

6. "Johnny Boy"

In this older ballad, Tyler Joseph captures the essence of the pull one can feel in the stress and packed schedule of the fall.

7. "Good Grief"

In this song by Bastille, there is an upbeat Indie vibe that matches the look and feel of fall in all of its color-changing glory