The social media influencer families you should follow

5 Adorable Families That You Need To Follow On Instagram Right Now

These cute families have been sharing their lives with social media. Sidenote: there will be lots of babies featured — get ready, ladies!

166

I'm going to talk about five different family influencer accounts that I love. Some of these happen to be influencers I already follow, who had children recently or I found because their cute family is shared all over the media. Either way, these are the families you just have to follow!

1. The Tilse Family

If you have read my stories before, you know I mention Sarah's Day a few times because she's my favorite fitness YouTuber. She just recently had a baby, Fox Ocean, and he is the cutest thing ever. She and her boyfriend Kurt have been together for three years — they are both really into fitness! I started following Sarah a month or so before she got pregnant, and it has only gotten more entertaining to be a part of her fitness and mommy journey.

2. The Fisher Family

The Fisher family is a family I just started following recently. The twins are Tatum and Oakley — okay, like, the cutest freaking names ever — and their newborn is Halston. I started following their mom, Madison, a couple of months ago right after she had her third baby. I love following her because she is constantly posting videos and stories of their everyday lives. While it looks fun, I'm sure it is also stressful. Their channel is an insight into the true family life.

3. The Castellano Family

Literally, I started following Maddie Castellano as soon as she had her son Knox. She is a young mom and wife, recently tying the knot with surfer (and hottie) Cole Castellano. They both went to college in Hawaii (UGH, jealous), where they met each other and quickly fell in love. This story makes me scream because it's so sweet — something out of a fairytale. Maddie stayed in Hawaii for Cole, who lives there year round. Shortly after they had their sweet boy and that is that. I love following their family because they're the closest to my age and have pretty relatable content (minus the baby stuff lol).

4. The Swanson/Nguyen Family

This group cracks me up. I just started following them, like, honestly one of the best decisions ever. They have three boys together, Jackson, Landon, and Sutton. C'mon, could they be any cuter? Momma bear, aka Keren Swanson, has always been a social media influencer even before she had her adorable little humans. Her baby daddy, Khoa, recently proposed to her, so my Instagram feed has been filled with weddings and babies. Help me!

5. The Ovard Family

AHHH! These two I think are my favorite. Aspyn Ovard and Parker Ferris are a young couple in their early 20s from Utah that's been together for about five years. They've been married for three years. I think I like following them the most because they were married at my age — seeing how different two paths can be is crazy. Aspyn is a social media influencer, partnering up with many brands as well as owning her very own clothing company, Luca and Grey, which you should all check out.

All in all, these families are worth a follow. Every single one deserves it because they all offer something different. Their stories are so fun to follow and be a part of. This is our generation! Being able to live through these families is something that is just absolutely amazing.