Simple Ways To Give Back

Simple Ways To Give Back

Be The Difference Maker

21
Simple Ways To Give Back
QuotesGram

Proverbs 28:27 – "He who gives to the poor will never want, but he who shuts his eyes will have many curses."

Every single day we pass by someone who is poor that needs help. Poor not directly meaning no money, but you know what I'm saying. Life is very busy, it is so easy to become so invoked in your own personal bubble that you have no interaction with anyone other than what is required in life such as your spouse, employees at work, etc. In order to have life outside of that, you are required to shift your focus from work and relationship bubble to friendships, family, all the extras. There's even one other layer of life out there, it's everyone else.

You may not really pay attention to all the others, but you have to have a mind that cares for the others. To care for the homeless man on the side of the highway. The guy pushing his broke down car down the road, the handicap person walking to a door. Whether it's in Walmart, driving down the road, riding the bus, or walking down hallways at school, you will pass someone who is in need. Have you ever looked? Is it wrong to be focused on your journey and miss those? That's a question only you can answer. I believe that I can achieve my goals and aspirations in life while building and loving others around me. There are business men who believe that success must be achieved before they give back, I know that Jesus helped everyone regardless of the moment or his situation. He took his last breaths to forgive us. He left us giving back.

Take every opportunity to be a blessing. Just try it . I personally am calling you out to be exceptional and go out of your way at least once a day for someone. You dont have to give money. Money is just an object. It helps yes, but what those people remember is the love behind the object.Love surpasses all things. Smiling at someone at the gas pumps, holding doors for people, offer to buy Starbucks, the options are endless.

For me, it's a lifestyle. There is an unexplainable joy that comes from being generous. So if you are feeling empty emotionally, I suggest giving into someone's life because that will fill you with joy like you would never believe. We live in a dark world, full of hurting people, so go be a light to the world because you never know, your action could have saved someones life, it could've motivated someone to not give up. When someone you don't know with words or actions says "I believe in you" It penetrates to your core and you won't ever forget it.

Remember this, A couple seconds of kindess can completely change someones life. Seconds. Not Days, not hours. Your few moments you spared from your busy life can be the difference that person is waiting for. Don't wait another day. You're the difference maker. Go be incredible because that's what you were designed to do.