Signs You're Over College As Told By 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia'

It's not always sunny In college...

49
google

We're pretty much all over college, especially those who are about to graduate. We're tired of finals, tired of calculating what we need to pass, and we're absolutely ready to have no responsibilities...for a month that is.

1. We realize we have to actually study for finals, and that the grade we were hoping for won't work out unless we get a 130 on our final.

2. We stop caring about what we wear because let's be honest who do we really have to impress?

3. We honestly stop caring about what we eat as well.

4. Remember when we said we'd eat better this semester? Yeah me too....

5. Your family members keep asking you what you're going to do after college, and if you currently have a job.

6. Then you start realizing maybe you should update your resume....or better yet even make one...

7. You start realizing that you're gonna have student loans to pay off when you graduate and it makes you hate college that much more.

8. You start drinking your sorrows away from all the stress you have.

9. You then realize how much you're going to miss all your friends once you graduate college, and you start getting all emotional.

10. Finally the semester is over, and it's time to celebrate!!!!!!!!

Here's to the semester either being over with, or almost over with!