5 Signs You're DEFINITELY A Vampire According To Vampire Diaries

For All My Fellow Vampire Diaries Fanatics

308

If you've watched the Vampire Diaries, you've probably caught yourself wondering what it would be like to be a vampire. Well, depending on how many times you've watched the series, you might have turned into one already! Here are five signs that you've been turned into a vampire.

1. You're Sensitive to the Sun Like Katherine

all rights reserved

Google Images

Everybody knows that vampires burn in the sun. Do you ever walk outside and can't help but squint because the sun hurts? Even with those daylight rings, the sun still hurts those poor retinas. If this is you, you're most likely a vampire, so grab those sunglasses before you walk out the door, and don't forget your daylight ring!

2. You Love Your Bourbon Like Damon

all rights reserved

Google Images

You know what they say, bourbon curves those pesky blood cravings. If you love your bourbon as the Salvatore brothers do, then you're probably a vampire. You better stock up on that whiskey before you lose control! And get yourself some fancy drinking glasses so you can look as cool as Damon.

3. You're a Badass Like Caroline

all rights reserved

Google Images

If you've seen the Vampire Diaries, you know that each vampire that makes an appearance is a complete badass. If adventure follows you everywhere you go, you'd better start working out and training to defend yourself because you're a vampire.

3. You've Got Sarcastic Wit Like Silas/Stefan

all rights reserved

Google Images

If your wit is anything like Damon, Stefan, Caroline, or the rest of the Vampire Diaries gang, then you're most likely a vampire. You've got hundreds of years to build up that sense of humor, so make it count!

4. You're Extra Attractive Like Everyone (Let's Be Real)

all rights reserved

Google Images

I'm sure we all can agree that no human can be as attractive as the characters in the Vampire Diaries. If you look anything like Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, or the rest of the characters, 1) you've been very blessed and 2) you're most likely a vampire.

I hope you've had fun thinking about this as I have. It's silly, but let's be real... We would have a blast if we were real vampires.