Flirting for some people comes as natural as breathing. They know all the moves, what to say, and how to make their crush well swoon over them. Then there are people like me, who don't have an ounce of flirting ability in their body. When I see a cute boy, I stare at my feet. When I try talking to my crush, I get tonged tied. These are just some of the struggles I have, and I realized that I am not the only person who is a beginner at flirting. There are many people who are like me, very awkward and shy around boys and have no idea how to flirt. Let me tell you this, people like us can flirt but we just do it differently then those who are more outgoing or pro flirters. So to help out my fellow newbie shy flirters here is some Flirting 101 skills to use when you're a cute, shy awkward little bean.
1. Wear your best accessory: your smile!
2. Make eye contract, don't stare, don't drool (Even if he is so cute!!)
3. Practice flirting behind the screen
4. Light playful touching (Only if your ready, if not don't stress!)
5. Pay attention and ask questions
6. Be yourself: talk about what you do know, not what you don't know
7. Bring up something funny, laughs beat awkwardness
8. Embace your awkward, shy self (you're adorable!)
9. Be a mystery, leave him wanting more