Shows On Netflix To Binge Watch

Shows On Netflix To Binge Watch

What else would you do over the holidays?

5
Shows On Netflix To Binge Watch

With Thanksgiving Break upon us and Holiday Break quickly approaching, I know that I will be spending a lot of time on my couch watching Netflix. I also know that I am not the only person who will be doing this. In order to skip past all of the browsing, here is my gift to you! A list of some of my favorite shows on Netflix!

Bates Motel

A spin-off of the classic horror movie "Psycho", this show is a little darker than the others on this list. When Norma Bates and her son, Norman, purchase a hotel in a new town, they begin to realize that the town has a lot of secrets. Not to mention Norma has been hiding the truth from her son about his mental health.

Number of Seasons on Netflix- Three

American Horror Story

Even though this show sounds scary, it's more intriguing than anything else. While each season has completely different characters and storylines, they each involve a lot of murder and probably some type of supernatural force. The plots for each season are Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show, and Hotel.

Number of seasons on Netflix- Five

The 100

When a nuclear disaster strikes Earth, everyone is shipped into space to live. A century later, 100 people are sent back to Earth to see if it is safe to live on again. But it seems as though other people may already be living there...

Number of season on Netflix- Three

Glitch

When six people are found wandering a graveyard naked, the cops are called. Further research shows that each of these people have been declared dead at one point in time. The questions arise of "How are they back?" and "Can the policeman who found them keep them safe?".

Number of seasons on Netflix- One

The 4400

In one night, 4400 people who have mysteriously disappeared over a span of five decades reappear, unchanged. Over time, they begin realizing that they have gained certain abilities while they were gone.

Number of seasons on Netflix- Four

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This show is for all of the Marvel Universe lovers out there. Phil Coulson is the head of a secret organization named S.H.I.E.L.D. He recruits new members to the team that help him investigate supernatural and superhuman-like threats.

Number of seasons on Netflix- Three

From one avid Netflixer to another: Happy Binge-Watching!