Senioritis? Try Spring Semester In College

Trust me, I would love to have my case of senioritis back

71
SFAS

This time last year, I was itching for graduation, vacation, summer, college, etc.

This year? It's a different story. On top of being ready to be out of school, there are insane deadlines creeping up on me. I have about five long papers, three outlines, and one oral interview. Yikes!

Not only am I ready for this semester to end, I am ready for new classes to begin. I am ready to learn new things. I am ready to make new friends. I am ready to look at new perspectives.

I know that many college students can relate to me when I say this: being in the same class for three months gets draining. You have the same professor, classmates, and basically learn the same things every single class.

As a senior in high school, I wanted all the time I could get in my classes with my teachers and fellow classmates because deep down I knew, I may not ever see them again.

In college, I know I will have most of my professors again (especially going to a tiny private college), so I will be just fine.

I am beyond ready for summer, and just to have a break. A break from driving twenty minutes every day back and forth. A break from pulling late nights almost every night due to homework. A break from being stressed out all the time.

Seniors, get ready. Your case of senioritis will never beat what you have coming for you in a year from now.