1. Class starts earlier than noon.
2. You finish one homework assignment and take a semester long study break.
3. The president says you need to attend more of your sorority's events.
4. Freshmen ask you for help on their homework, but you never actually went to that class.
5. That girl you had a heart-to-heart with two years ago in the bar's bathroom recognizes you in public.
6. You have to "work it" for free drinks at the bar because you only had the $5 for cover.
7. You get your laptop out to do homework, but watch 12 episodes of Friends instead.
8. You go to a mixer for old time's sake and forget how bad Crystal Palace actually is.
9. The frat guys are only interested in the younger girls.
10. Then you realize they haven't been hit with the freshman 15 -- yet.
11. You go on a diet to finally lose your freshman 15.
...all bets are off after midnight.
12. There was a day you thought going to class drunk was a good idea.
13. You start to realize you are out of touch with the hip lingo. Can someone explain "groutfit" to me?
14. You have to cook, clean and do laundry for yourself like a real adult.
15. You host parties at your apartment.
16. You spend every weekend searching for the perfect date for your last formal.
17. You give drunk advice to naive freshmen.
18. You try to justify your GPA because it's too late to change it.
19. You send out hundreds of job applications and getting rejected from every one.
20. Looking back on every college memory...