Patience In Waiting

Surviving Your Season Of Waiting

Being Still And Knowing That God Is God.

merew14
merew14
6

I'm currently in a season of waiting and as difficult as it is, I know I need it. It's a time of listening to God, being still, and being obedient to Him.

The blog is more of me talking to myself than anyone else; I've never really been one to be still and listen and wait, but God is currently teaching me how in this season of waiting that I'm in. It can be extremely stressful at times, but I know that there is a much greater purpose for it and that's it's not a pointless season.

I have days that are extremely hard and difficult and then I have days that are extremely easy. On the difficult days, I tend to pray and talk to God a lot more. I do talk to God on the easy days and those are the days when I say thank you a lot more. Something I'm trying to learn in this season of waiting is to say thank you every day no matter how easy or difficult the day may be.

Something I'm trying to learn is how to find joy and see the good in the most difficult days and how to be truly grateful when it seems like there is nothing to be grateful for. One thing that gets me through each day, no matter what the day has been like, is my obedience and knowing that as long as I remain obedient to God and follow His path for me, He will bless me. Knowing and doing that makes the difficult days less difficult.

I truly am grateful for the growth I have already experienced and how much closer I've gotten to God, just in the little bit of time that I've been in this season. I don't know how long this season will be or what the next season looks like, but I do know that God is going to get me through it and God is going through it with me.

"He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.""‭‭ Psalm‬ ‭46:10‬