Something so joeys and yet so terrifying.

I Graduate In The Spring & I'm Actually Nervous

So much in the future and have no idea where to start.

10
Photo by Juan Ramos on Unsplash

So here I am my last year of college, and slightly freaking out. Not freaking out over the price of textbooks or why I made my schedule is about 12 hours Tuesdays and Thursday.

NO, here I am freaking out about the end my Associates Degree Endgame.

All my mind is going to:

Where will I transfer too?

Is this major really worth it?

Where will this degree take me?

I may just be overthinking, but it really does scare me. I know I have all the control to this too. I get to pick and choose it just feels like its all coming too fast.

I have worked for this for almost 5 years and just for an associates degree. I feel like I should be farther than where I am now. But I am also not going to lie, I've messed up and that put me behind, but I didn't give up.

I refuse to give up though, I have done things and I am not proud of and at a few times through my college years, I have thought about giving up, more than once. It was a long back and forth battle just to finally come to the conclusion:

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU NEED TOO DO YOU WILL GRADUATE!

Someone, please tell me I am not alone?

Don't get me wrong, I have my burst of excitements like when I think about putting on the cap and gown for the first time, decorating my cap, and even planning my party, but I know I still have a bit of time before that happens.

I guess I'm just scared of what this big whole world has yet to offer and how it will affect me in the future. But that's the scaring thing not being able to see into the future even though you can plan it over and over, not everything will line up.

So yes the future and change are scary but we can do this.

Congratulations to all the Graduates that are terrified like me. We got this good luck.