Savage X Fenty's New Men's Underwear Line Is Incredibly Body Positive

Rihanna's Savage x Fenty is known for its body-inclusive lingerie. To top it all off, now they are selling boxers and masculine loungewear, too. When I first saw the ads for the men's line, I started to get a little worried because all I could find were pictures of model Christian Combs and all these men with rock hard abs. Cool, but where were all the other bodies?

Thankfully, I took a sneak peek at the capsule collection on the Savage X Fenty website and the men's line includes all bodies and races. That's right, Rihanna didn't let us down. Rihanna always includes a wide range of races, body types, disorders, and disabilities, it's genuinely beautiful to see and the guys really appreciate it, as well.

The new underwear is gender-fluid and inclusive of all bodies. It's refreshing to see companies break the boundaries of weight-stigma and represent models of all shapes, sizes, races, on their websites. This is what we need – confidence, diversity, and acceptance. The "big man representation" on the Savage X Fenty website is full of smiles, comfort, and fashion. It feels so real and I've already had conversations with some guy friends who finally feel like they fit in.

Just like all other genders, men are self-conscious, men are negatively influenced by society's idealism of "perfect" bodies, and men deserve body-acceptance.

Every single human being wants to be represented and when we can see ourselves in models, we feel accepted, wanted, deserving. This is why a diverse representation in companies, social media, and advertisements is imperative for public health. It's really quite simple, we are all gorgeous and shame has no place in our life.

I can't wait to continue to see how the fashion industry further represents all body types, genders, and races.