13 Savage Lines By Fall Out Boy I Plan To Use On My Enemies

"I've seen sinking ships go down with more grace than you.."

206

.

I've seen sinking ships go down with more grace than you

Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here) by Fall Out Boy

I hope you choke on those words, that kiss, that bottle

Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today by Fall Out Boy

I'm just a notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song

Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy

I don't blame you for being you, but you can't blame me for hating it

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me by Fall Out Boy

Your secret's out and the best part is it isn't even a good one

Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows) by Fall Out Boy

I got your love letters, corrected the grammar and sent them back.

The Music Or The Misery by Fall Out Boy

It's true romance is dead, I shot it in the chest then in the head.

Also The Music Or The Misery by Fall Out Boy

Let's play this game called "when you catch fire I wouldn't piss to put you out"

Also, Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today by Fall Out Boy

I love you in the same way, there's a chapel in a hospital

Hum Hallelujah by Fall Out Boy

Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes

upload.wikimedia.org

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy

Breaking hearts has never looked so cool, as when you wrap your car around a tree

One more time for Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today by Fall Out Boy

You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down

The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy

Stop burning bridges and drive off of them

And again, Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today by Fall Out Boy