Sally Hansen And Sour Patch Just Did The SWEETEST Collab

Sally Hansen Just Dropped This SWEET Sour Patch Collab, Just In Time For Halloween-Inspired Manis

Because eating Sour Patch Kids just isn’t enough.

5831
Sally Hansen

Whether you want to accept it or not, Halloween is right around the corner, and if you're anything like me, you're ready to start decorating.

Sally Hansen has released a limited edition line of nail polish: Insta-Dry x Sour Patch Kids. And, if that isn't cool enough, they're all Halloween themed. Following their other Insta-Dry products, these polishes are a 3-in-1 formula that dries in just 60 seconds. It also includes a built-in base coat and topcoat that offers streak-free shine and full coverage in just one stroke.

This collection was released on September 9, with products sold at CVS for a scary good price of $5.59 each.

1. R.I.P.-urple

Sally Hansen

This purple nail polish brings neon to your nails with a spooky name to match.

2. The Un-red

Blood red has a new style with a shade that will raise the undead.

3. Pump-kid

Sally Hansen

Who needs a jack-o-lantern when you can rock bright orange on your nails?

4. Hallogreen

Sally Hansen

Imagine a bubbling cauldron of a witch's creation, and paint it on your nails.

5. Ghouls Night Out

Sally Hansen

This black polish color is the perfect accessory for a night out, or better yet: a COVID-approved night in.

6. First Sour, The Sweet

Sally Hansen

If you're looking for a clear polish to add to the other colors, this polish adds just the right amount of spooky sparkle.

7. Boo-lue

Sally Hansen

Blue just got scary with this shade that will bring out the ghoul in all of us.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.