So, I understand if rock music is just not your thing but these songs are awesome at helping to get you pumped up to take on that cardio you have to do in a bit. It will make you want to dance and jump and down. Some of these suggestions and bands might be a little odd to you and might not be your first pick but just give them a try and see how you like them.
1. "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown
The official video for "Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown
2. "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte
Good Charlotte's official music video for 'The Anthem'.
3. "Love Bites (So Do I)" by Halestorm
4. "Freak On a Leash" by Korn
Korn's official music video for 'Freak On A Leash'.
5. "Jekyll and Hyde" by Five Finger Death Punch
6. "Enemies" by Shinedown
7. "American Idiot" by Green Day
8. "Infra-Red" by Three Days Grace
9. "Numb" by Linkin Park
10. "I Just Wanna Live" by Good Charlotte
11. "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold
12. "DEVIL" by Shinedown