18 Thoughts Every Girl's Probably Had While Roaming Around Marshalls

You may or may not have had one of these thoughts while roaming around this amazing store.

130

We've all been there, roaming around Marshalls for hours on end picking up random things as you move along. You may or may not have had one of these thoughts while roaming around this amazing store.

1. "Wow this place is huge"

2. "Ooo Shoes!"

3. "These shoes are only $10 but they don't fit" 

4. "I could just wear really thick socks with them..."

5. "No, OMG put the shoes back what are you doing?"

C'mon now!

6. "Discounted designer handbags, yet I'm still not willing to pay this price lol"

7. "A whole makeup section!"

8. "This is high-end makeup, why is it so cheap?"

9. "Don't care, getting it anyway"

10. "This is literally the exact same thing as Home Goods"

11. "OMFG A WHOLE RAE DUNN SECTION"

12. "Rae Dunn products usually cost $20, it's like $5 here, score"

13. "I'm getting this Rae Dunn mug even though the saying on it doesn't pertain to me at all, but I can't beat $5"

14. "Alright, Marshalls how did you know cheap candles and fancy matches are my weakness"

15. "Why don't I come here more often?"

16. "Don't look at the clothes section, I'll be here for another 2 hours"

17. "Yeah, I'll pay like $20 for all this stuff"

Could've been worse

18. *Carrying two big bags of stuff I didn't really need* "Well that was a successful shopping trip" 

Oh well, it was worth it.