10 Things To Remember Going Into Your Last Day Of School

I'm heading into my last year of college, and I can't believe it! Four years later, and I'm one more year left of getting my degrees. It's crazy. I know I'm not the only one that is in the same boat as I am. Here are 10 things to remember as you enter your last year of college.

1. Enjoy your last year

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-season-5-episode-111-the-one-where-everybody-finds-out-YnBntKOgnUSBkV7bQH/

This is your last year of college. Enjoy it. Don't take it for granted. When you are older, and look back at your time in college, what do you want to look back at?

2. Don't stress about grades

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-season-9-episode-11-the-one-where-rachel-goes-back-to-work-U51B0j3gsQ0kebiggU/

Yes, grades are important, but they aren't that important. Just try your best. College is not just about the grades. It's so much more than that.

3. Just be yourself

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-friends-tv-the-one-with-sharks-JSvgjnJawWYqZJGsVU

I know this sounds cliche, but it is so true. Just be yourself because everyone else is already taken. Yes, there will be people who won't like you, but the right people will like you. And you will be so much more happier if you just stop pretending.

4. Go to sporting events

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-episode-12-friends-tv-the-one-with-embryos-jQhdmWUmKgn9bZJxUj

Try to go to at least one sporting game even if it's a little bit. In my opinion, they are a lot of fun,and even more fun with some friends by your side.

5. Go to some events on campus

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-episode-2-friends-tv-the-one-where-no-ones-ready-VhXKWqghv1kvbKBnwH

Whether it's a musical, art show, homecoming, and so on. Attend something. Find something that interest you.

6. Join something

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-season-9-episode-15-the-one-with-mugging-eJS4WUQ7MkNKx3qxPN

It's never too late to join something. There is so much that is offered on campus between clubs and orgs. There is something for everyone.

7. Enjoy the time that you spend with your friends

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-episode-1-season-9-friends-tv-mGK1g88HZRa2FlKGbz

Because once you all graduate, you won't be able hang out every day or almost every day like you did during college. You won't get to see them often as you would like post-graduation. So, take advantage of the late night hangouts, studying the university center or library, going to get something eat, and so on. Your friends won't be in a three mile radius of you. So, enjoy it while you can.

8. Try new things

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-joey-tribbiani-510-the-one-with-joeys-bag-dsQrzqmtwYnobTQBDW/

This is your time to try new things. Yes, you might get the chance after graduation, but it won't be the same. During college, you can go do things on a whim, or at least most of the time unlike in post-graduation where you will have a job along with other things and you won't get a chance to do as much as you want to.

9. You may or may not find the love of your life in college

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-friends-tv-the-one-where-joey-dates-rachel-fSdDvQS1K4M0yq10aW

Some find their love of their lives in college. Some don't. That's okay. You are in your early twenties. There is still a lot of time left. Trust me.

10. When you do graduate, remember to take a step back, and look at all you have accomplished

https://giphy.com/gifs/chandler-bing-vNITrslTkxf8Y

You graduated! Whether it took four, five, six, or eight. Who cares? You got that degree still. That is a major accomplishment. If you were in a sport, band, musical, club, etc... Look at all you accomplishment these past few years. Doesn't it feel good? You got through all the ups and downs of college and life. And you made it!