College As Told By Disney Characters

College As Told By Disney Characters

I feel that in my soul.

38
College As Told By Disney Characters
Walt Disney

Every college student's schedule is different. For those who go to a bigger university, getting ready for and leaving your room/apartment for class involves a lot of planning. For those who go to a smaller school like I do, it usually involves leaving at most 15 minutes from your dorm if you live on campus. To help those of you who aren't aware or those of you who can totally relate to what an average day for a college student looks like, here are a few of our favorite Disney characters to help describe what it's like to be a college student.

Waking Up

In high school, it wasn't hard to wake up at 6 am to be at school by 7:30, right? An 8 am is so doable... WRONG. You have never been so wrong in your life. Unless you're one of those morning people that are up before the sun, it's never been harder getting out of bed. At best, you leave your room 10 minutes before class if you go to a small school wearing comfy clothes. Maybe you rolled out of bed with those clothes on.

Sitting in Class

Let's be honest. Unless you're super interested in the class, this is you daily. We all daydream in class - even the kids who get straight A's. It's especially easy to stare off into the distance wishing you were anywhere but there in bigger classes. Class becomes a lot of "Okay, I only have 30 minutes left in this class. That's three 10 minutes, six 5 minutes..."

Extracurricular Activities

There are a vast number of activities outside of classes that you could be involved in. They range anywhere from fraternities and sororities to sports teams. Many of the people you call your friends may be involved in these extracurriculars with you. If you're like me, for some odd reason, you've decided to involve yourself in just about everything possible. But, the more involvement, the better. Not only can many of these activities be fun, but many of them look good on résumés!

College Food

Sometimes, the cafeteria surprises you with a pretty good meal. But let's get down to the nitty-gritty. More often than not, that chicken they're serving makes you wonder. Don't pass it all up, though. Sometimes something may look like a pile of mush they serve at prisons. Don't be afraid of it and try it. It won't hurt you. So we hope.

Hanging Out With Friends

Outside of class, homework, and other activities, there is something we college kids refer to as "free time". If we aren't tired, we usually try and hang out with friends. Sometimes it's something simple as just talking about what happened to you that day. Maybe you even have time to go to a sporting event at your school together. Whatever it is, you try to squeeze in as much BFF time as you can.

Loving Your School

Even with all of the craziness going on in your life, you absolutely love being a college student. It may be hard to adjust at first, but once you get used to the fast paced environment and learn to manage your time decently, you'll have a blast. Get involved with an organization or two, go to at least one sporting event if possible, and branch out to make friends. It's an experience of a lifetime. You'll never know who you'll meet, so take every opportunity you get!