9 Reasons You Need 'Buttery Soft' LulaRoe In Your Closet
Clothing

Lularoe is a great fashion brand that has been trending for the last few years, if you haven't yet, It's time to jump on the bandwagon.

327

A little bit of history on Lularoe, it was founded in 2012 by a woman named DeAnne Stidham and her husband Mark. Their goal was to boost self-confidence and to allow people to have fun doing so. Ever since I started wearing LulaRoe in about 2014, I have not only fallen in love with the brand but with DeaAnne and Mark's goal in creating it.

So here are the reasons I think you should consider LulaRoe in your wardrobe.

1. Comfort. 

LulaRoe is known for its "buttery soft" leggings. Most people who start out, start with a pair of solid black leggings because well, leggings. The addiction starts from there. You slowly move on to different types of tops, to the dresses, to cover-ups, until eventually, you've filled your closet with all things LulaRoe. The tops were made to be modest, so you don't have to worry about showing off too much. The dresses are all slightly above the knee or passed knee-length so you also don't have to worry about them being too revealing.

2. Style. 

There are so many different styles to chose from. Anywhere from tank tops, leggings, workout capris, to cardigans or jean jackets, there is something for everyone. If you're looking for something a little fancy, look for the elegant collection which adds a little sparkle to your clothes. For limited time sweatpants were even an option (yes, I have some). There are new styles being released constantly so you can always try out other styles. The most talked about release that is coming soon are jeans. Yup, jeans. Shook.

3. Prints. 

I'm someone who sticks to my plain black and different shades of grey wardrobe. I didn't like brighter colors until I started wearing LulaRoe. Not only can you wear solid tops/leggings, but there are also so many unique prints or "things." If you're a photographer, you can find leggings with cameras on them, if you're a veterinarian, there are paw print leggings. If you love food, there are leggings with food on them. There are so many options to chose from and to branch out to.

4. Sizing. 

As a plus-sized woman, I struggle to find clothes that are cute and that I feel good in. LulaRoe solved that problem. Not only are there sizing charts available for each style but after you've tried on a style, they will almost always fit in the size you had before. The sizes vary from an XXS to a 3XL in every style. They also use models of every size and ethnicity for all of their clothing, everyone is included. I don't know about you, but I feel a lot better about seeing a woman my size wearing the top I'm about to buy than someone four sizes smaller than me.

5. Layers. 

Everyone loves to layer in the PNW Fall and Winters. You can wear the different length cardigans with just about anything, and who doesn't love a good jean jacket? If you were gifted a pair of leggings you don't really like or bought a pair you aren't in love with, they're great for wearing under ripped jeans. Nothing is better than layering and looking cute while doing it.

6. Something for Everyone. 

Not only is the range of sizes amazing, but also the fact that anyone can wear LulaRoe. There are T-shirts available for men and boys (girls can obviously wear them too, who doesn't love a good T-shirt?). With the mommy and me collection, mothers and daughters can wear matching leggings, and DISNEY. The Disney collection is to die for and great for all ages.

7. Holiday Collections. 

If you're in the holiday spirit, there are almost always different holiday collections. While Halloween wasn't released this year, to replace it, "Nightmare Before Christmas" was released. In the Christmas collection, you'll find snowflake prints, Santa, reindeer. If it's Christmas, Lularoe probably has it on tops or leggings. Fourth of July also has its own collection, sometimes it's nice to join in on the fun of dressing up with your friends, this is a great way to do it but still be comfortable.

8. Variety. 

Aside from the buttery soft leggings, I've never paid attention to the blends of fabric that my clothes are made of. Although you know the size of your top that you're getting, you can also know if it'll fit a little bigger or tighter based off of whatever blend is used to make it. Unlike most companies, LulaRoe has a variety in the types of fabrics and textured fabrics they use for their clothes.

9. Don't Like Waiting in Line At the Mall? Don't.

Because LulaRoe is structured the way it is, you have to go through consultants to get your Lula fix. The groups on Facebook for LulaRoe consultants are a great way to meet people if you want to, but you could also just shop the albums or the life sales, claim what you want to buy, pay for it, and be done. In my opinion, it's so much easier than digging for your size on the shelf, waiting in line, and making small talk with the cashier.