Barcelona Is The Best Place To Visit In Europe

Barcelona is a city on the coast of Spain that attracts tourists from all over.

49
Cara Martinez

Barcelona is a city on the coast of Spain that attracts tourists from all over. Here's why you should make it your next travel destination.

1. Museums and Churches

Photo by Cara Martinez

There are so many sights to see such as the Sagrada Familia Church, the Ramblas, The Dalí Museum, La Boqueria, Sitges, the Gothic Quarter and Picasso Museum.

2. Nightlife

Photo by Cara Martinez

The town is fun and it is great for young adults and teens. The nightlife is amazing and there are so many fun clubs to explore such as Opium and Apolo.

3. Food Variety

Photo by Cara Martinez

If you get bored of Spanish cuisine you can find all types of food ranging from Italian, Japanese, and even vegan.

4. The Coast

Photo by Cara Martinez

It is so close to the beach so you can even tan and go to a museum in the same day.

5. Locals

Photo by Cara Martinez

The locals are friendly and approachable for the most part.

6. The Language

Photo by Cara Martinez

If you only speak English no problem, but learning how to speak some Spanish will enhance your experience.