There's A Reason For My "Immaturity"

There's A Reason For My "Immaturity"

It runs deeper than you'd think.

28
There's A Reason For My "Immaturity"
Beautiful Sky Background HD

Many that know me are aware I can go from being quiet and sophisticated to excited and wonder-filled in a matter of seconds. They can easily say I live with my heart full of emotions. But the two things that tend to get people are that I stop and just admire the world around me and that I get so excited about things.

I stop and spend a solid minute staring at a beautiful sunset, cloud formation, or just how the sunlight is casting the perfect lighting to make my forest back yard look like a painting. Mother nature is one to always be admired and appreciated. We draw beauty in its origins from what is in nature. No matter how hard you try to escape it, nature will always be there. I can always look to it. I do this, because it grounds me to the world.

Taking a moment, no matter how late I am, no matter how urgent the matter, to just stop and admire the "pretty colors" or the "amazing clouds" can mean the difference between my being able to keep a level head for the rest of the day and not. Paying attention to each cute kitten and puppy gives an unfiltered sense of happiness. A warm, perfect feeling of happiness for just a few seconds out of my day.

With all that goes on in my life, I've found that stopping and just enjoying the things that make me happy is very important. It keeps my head level among all the homework and home-life drama that swirls around in it.

The reasons some people act fascinated by the small things or overly excited by others may be their coping methods just to get on to the next day. It may seem silly, and possibly even stupid, but to hold on to the little things in life is very important to those with a lot going on in their lives. Even if you don't see the things that are happening.