It's Never Too Late to Jump on the Harry Potter Bandwagon

Reasons Why It's Worth Your Time

99

One of the things that was late to my childhood, but still impactful was the Harry Potter series. In fifth grade, I was finally allowed to read them. I remember reading the first page and not being able to put the book down. The artful way that J.K. Rowling pieces words together in a way that appeals to both children and adults will always amaze me. Here are some reasons why it's never too late to get on the Harry Potter bandwagon.

Don't be ashamed

Sure, Harry Potter is technically a children's story, but that doesn't mean that it's too late to start reading them. Don't be ashamed if you're just now reading the books. It's worth it! The books, while the writing is easy for younger audiences to read, are entertaining. They keep you on the edge of your seat. The characters are also all relatable and come to life on the pages.

Childhood

It's never too late to experience something that you should've experienced as a kid. There is a reason why J.K. Rowling is still making a profit off of her world that she created. Harry Potter sparks the imagination and lends itself to open up a new world of creativity. Let's face it, the adult world will never be as fun as our childhood. So why not tap into your inner child and enjoy a few moments immersed in a world full of adventure!

Teaches good life lessons

Not only are the books a quick and easy read, but they also teach great life lessons. Like all good books, the Harry Potter series is not just about The-Boy-Who-Lived. Within these pages, is a story that teaches readers the importance and significance of love, sacrifice, and friendship.

So, give the series a try! It's never too late to join and it is a series that you won't be able to put down.